Cali Kid Corals

I Need to Clean House... er Garage - Large Tanks, Halides, Stands

I have a couple Deep Sea Aquatics tanks with overflows - one is a 120, one is a custom 30" wide x 60" long x 24" tall, both starfire glass with stands. The 120 has a slight, non-structural glass shaving off the end of one of the side pieces. The custom has a furniture-grade stand and some halides + VHOs, only ever used for about 6 months, but they've been in a garage for a long while and will need TLC. I've got to clear them out of my garage, so first one to come pick one or both up gets them.

I have a couple Deep Sea Aquatics tanks with overflows - one is a 120, one is a custom 30" wide x 60" long x 24" tall, both starfire glass with stands. The 120 has a slight, non-structural glass shaving off the end of one of the side pieces. The custom has a furniture-grade stand and some halides + VHOs, only ever used for about 6 months, but they've been in a garage for a long while and will need TLC. I've got to clear them out of my garage, so first one to come pick one or both up gets them.
Where are you located? Any pictures?

Still too small! Maybe if you put a tube in-between them lol.

If only you posted a few weeks ago @rocketmandb , I just bought a tank that size. Very generous of you.
Just buy or make an aqua bridge to connect the two! Then the clown can take a walk.. But then they would really be begging!!

Attachments

• IMG_6453.jpeg
    IMG_6453.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6458.jpeg
    IMG_6458.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6460.jpeg
    IMG_6460.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6464.jpeg
    IMG_6464.jpeg