got ethical husbandry?

IM 25 AIO Lagoon in stock locally?

B the Nano Reefer

Supporting Member
Any local shops have this discounted starter kit in stock?

Attachments

• IMG_8034.png
    IMG_8034.png
    164.2 KB · Views: 53
That’s a really old model. I only the new 25G AIO model with APS pedestal stand in stock.
No. Exact same tank, just comes without APS pedestal, downgraded pump, no mesh lid, no magnet cleaner etc. Otherwise, it’s identical to the 25G AIO …

It’s the newest of these “Starter Kits” that Innovative Marine has introduced. This 25G AIO model starter kit only became available this month. The 10 and 20 starter kits have been out for several months

No. Exact same tank, just comes without APS pedestal, downgraded pump, no mesh lid, no magnet cleaner etc. Otherwise, it’s identical to the 25G AIO …

It’s the newest of these “Starter Kits” that Innovative Marine has introduced. This 25G AIO model starter kit only became available this month. The 10 and 20 starter kits have been out for several months
I stand corrected. And no, I don’t have that specific model in stock. Only the one with the pedestal.

The Desktop kit comes with tank and return pump only, right?
Yep, tank, filter socks, return pump and plumbing.

I’d replace the filter socks with caddies, buy a jebao return and add a mesh lid. All in would still cost me much less than the bundle that comes with that goofy pedestal. Don’t know what IM was thinking with that…

Back