I posted a similar picture some time ago
i had access to many when I had a tank at a pediatrician office
sad that there is no recycling solution
they end up in landfill

I posted a similar picture some time ago
i had access to many when I had a tank at a pediatrician office
sad that there is no recycling solution
they end up in landfill
A couple years ago our local non-city Recycle/Sustainability non-profit, Grey Bears in Santa Cruz, bought a styrofoam recycling machine....so I now take all of mine there. While not typically curb-side pickup, there are Styrofoam recycling locations throughout the Bay Area popping up recently. Re-use is of course best, but if they can't be re-used....

A couple years ago our local non-city Recycle/Sustainability non-profit, Grey Bears in Santa Cruz, bought a styrofoam recycling machine....so I now take all of mine there. While not typically curb-side pickup, there are Styrofoam recycling locations throughout the Bay Area popping up recently. Re-use is of course best, but if they can't be re-used....
Surfriders Foundation also does collections for recycling every so often in SC.

Grey Bears recyclers, etc to raise money for their core mission, "improves the health and well-being of seniors and our community through food and meal deliveries, volunteerism, resource conservation and recycling". My sister and I have done quite a bit of volunteering for them in the past. Currently the styro recycling machine is broken :(

Back