Our mission

January Tank Spotlight is Mozby

[emoji122] I don’t know how you did this! Even the gorgonian looks perfect. So many different kinds of corals and everything looks happy.

What is the red paly with an orange-ish skirt?

[emoji122] I don’t know how you did this! Even the gorgonian looks perfect. So many different kinds of corals and everything looks happy.

What is the red paly with an orange-ish skirt?

Thanks! Still learning [emoji120] and trying to get better.

Those are flaming mohican zoas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly! What a beautiful tank @Mozby ! Your family must enjoy it, too. You also have a lovely assortment of fish. Do they all seem to get along/leave each other alone?
Do you still have betta fish in the house?

My thoughts exactly! What a beautiful tank @Mozby ! Your family must enjoy it, too. You also have a lovely assortment of fish. Do they all seem to get along/leave each other alone?
Do you still have betta fish in the house?

Thank you, Maureen! The family enjoys it... everyone has their favorite fish and coral and spends a good amount of time gazing at the tank :).

The fish mostly get along. There are some interesting dynamics, like the blue tang likes to sometimes tailgate the yellow coris wrasse, and the female clownfish chases the neon dottyback at feeding time.

Still have a betta in the house. It recently got a nice upgrade. Here is a pic of it...
cb43a5800b56509ba5a17c58f8b4020b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back