Jestersix

Jeff's Classroom Tank Journal

Jeff Rehling

Supporting Member
after having salinity over 50, phosphates through the roof, four dead snails and a dead blenny, multiple water changes and phosguard, my salinity and phosphates are perfect. time to add some algae eaters! recommendations? I'd like to add a couple fish and snails. I'm thinking watchman goby?

Eugene

Supporting Member
I haven’t seen mine in the process but once I notice a ump of hair algae growing on his ledge. The next day it was completely cleaned - he cut it like a lawn mower :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff Rehling

Supporting Member
Look before you leap...one of my beloved clowns leapt to their death this morning during morning recess. I just checked the tank and noticed him missing. found him on the floor and no joy. Time to build a lid!

georgec

Look before you leap...one of my beloved clowns leapt to their death this morning during morning recess. I just checked the tank and noticed him missing. found him on the floor and no joy. Time to build a lid!
You can build a screen top with mesh pretty easily too.

Jeff Rehling

Supporting Member
the stupid thing is i bought one and never got around to cutting it with a hacksaw. Order of business tomorrow. Found the other one on the ground a minute ago but saved him. He looks good right now

Jeff Rehling

Supporting Member
Wednesday my remaining clown started to flirt with my blue tip 'nem! today we are going to introduce a second clown and hope they get along. Thanks @MolaMola