got ethical husbandry?

Juan's IM 25 Lagoon

So how’s his tank doing?
So far the tank is doing great!! Still going through its stages

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
40BB0008-4A60-4604-B0C5-37E16DF60762.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello Bay area Reefers!!! Work keeps me really busy and hope to keep my journal updated more frequently. Lagoon just had its 2nd birthday and really seeing it mature well.

Dont like putting my hands in the lagoon often but really need to address the frags plug situation[emoji23]

Performed my weekly water change last night with DD H2Ocean, as always parameters checked CA 420 ALK 8.5 MAG 1350.

Really enjoy sharing and being a part of a great community of reefers. Heres an FTS for today!!
a9f0a7e58c8b25188639df946ca46acd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Love how clean looking your system is..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thank you @ofzakaria, I feel that my pod diversity has a major roll in the cleanliness of the tank. I seeded with AlgaeBarn OceanMagik and then refreshed 1 year later with Reefnutrition Tigger Pods and have noticed cleaner surfaces within the system

@MolaMola thanks!! I have been using Reef Nutrition TDO for fish, For the coral I feed Phytofeast, Oyster Feast once a week and sometimes Reef Roids.

As for snails I have a TON of baby stomatella snails and other I haven’t ID yet that came as hitch hikers and two hermit crabs as of now.

Back