Jestersix

Kennnnyyyyy

derek_SR

Supporting Member
Swung by High Tide for the first time today and glad I did! It’s nice to have a good reef shop a bit closer than AC or Neptune. Especially one that will QT fish locally - we need to support and start ordering all of our fish at High Tide!

Kenny is a cool guy and we spent a good bit of time chatting. Hoping I can get him to tattoo me at some point also…:cool:

@under_water_ninja I think I want a sandsifter for my next fish - saw a pretty cool looking white one with big goofy fins in one of the QT tanks in the middle, what was that? Shorter and flashier looking than a diamond goby…

Agreed, Kenny is a great addition to the LFS east bay. I'm glad to work in Oakland and be able to stop by here and there, he is always happy to show the shop to anybody dropping by. I don't mind paying for that kind of customer service. But I will pass on the tattoos...I already have enough.

Swung by High Tide for the first time today and glad I did! It’s nice to have a good reef shop a bit closer than AC or Neptune. Especially one that will QT fish locally - we need to support and start ordering all of our fish at High Tide!

Kenny is a cool guy and we spent a good bit of time chatting. Hoping I can get him to tattoo me at some point also…:cool:

@under_water_ninja I think I want a sandsifter for my next fish - saw a pretty cool looking white one with big goofy fins in one of the QT tanks in the middle, what was that? Shorter and flashier looking than a diamond goby…
Yes those are 4wheel drive gobies they are rad! Thanks for the kind words man! I can foresee a tattoo in your future, lol.

Agreed, Kenny is a great addition to the LFS east bay. I'm glad to work in Oakland and be able to stop by here and there, he is always happy to show the shop to anybody dropping by. I don't mind paying for that kind of customer service. But I will pass on the tattoos...I already have enough.
Hahaha! Thanks Andy! I’m not really doing them anymore as all my time is consumed anyways with the shop. But I can find a little time for friends here and there

I visited High Tide Aquatics for the first time today and really enjoyed my visit. I love Ken's passion for quarantining. He truly cares about his fish and takes their health very, very seriously.

For those that haven't visited recently, he has a few rainbow tenuis colonies that look incredible Also, he has a few high end torches that were very hard to not buy lol

I visited High Tide Aquatics for the first time today and really enjoyed my visit. I love Ken's passion for quarantining. He truly cares about his fish and takes their health very, very seriously.

For those that haven't visited recently, he has a few rainbow tenuis colonies that look incredible Also, he has a few high end torches that were very hard to not buy lol
The torches were gone when I went unfortunately! But Kenny got some cool WWC corals in and I snagged a micromussa.

Back