High Tide Aquatics

Kiran's Red Sea MAX S-650

I started this build back in January but I'm having some stuff done to my house so have had to hold off on finishing and getting it filled. I plan on knocking out the rest of the assembly next weekend so I don't have to really do much else when it's ready to fill.

Day of arrival (delivery dude almost dropped it off the lift)
IMG_1125.JPG

Almost everything laid out
IMG_1126.JPG

Finished frame for aquascape build
IMG_1105.JPG

Got it about a quarter of the way done. Getting this thing on the stand was a struggle. Took 6 of us with those heavy duty suction cups to get this bad boy up there
IMG_1133.jpg

Close to where I'm at now. I added the power center to the left but that's about it as far as the assembly goes. Like I said I'm planning on knocking this thing out next weekend
AD263CD0-A061-4FF8-B34B-DDDF0482FBDE.JPG

Really hope I can get this thing done by August before reef-a-palooza in Anaheim (also which is anyone from here going to?)

I started this build back in January but I'm having some stuff done to my house so have had to hold off on finishing and getting it filled. I plan on knocking out the rest of the assembly next weekend so I don't have to really do much else when it's ready to fill.

Day of arrival (delivery dude almost dropped it off the lift)
View attachment 39040

Almost everything laid out
View attachment 39041

Finished frame for aquascape build
View attachment 39042

Got it about a quarter of the way done. Getting this thing on the stand was a struggle. Took 6 of us with those heavy duty suction cups to get this bad boy up there
View attachment 39043

Close to where I'm at now. I added the power center to the left but that's about it as far as the assembly goes. Like I said I'm planning on knocking this thing out next weekend
View attachment 39044

Really hope I can get this thing done by August before reef-a-palooza in Anaheim (also which is anyone from here going to?)
i planning on going in aug

Back