Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

LE Pumkin Patch Chalice

Guest
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
441
Ed, some people like that high, the rush of adrenaline and all eyes on them. :) The fragging technique was wonderful, thank you for all you did.
 
Guest
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
2,098
update picture

IMG_6915.jpg
 
Guest
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
2,098
diff green base colors........emerald has brighter green base w/bright red colored eyes........pumpkin slightly bluish green base w/more orange eyes




here you go for comparison

IMG_0646.jpg
 
Past President
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,506
It is more similar (if not the same as the MHC)
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
2,445
Numero 16, please. :glasses:
 
Guest
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
2,098
Ok so I have been home all day fighting a cold/cough and thinking about who is going to win these 3 frags, Yes I know originally said 1 , then stated 2 avail. Well now its "three". I wanted to make sure they all looked healthy and healed.

The winners are ..............................................................................whoops ...gotta go pick up one of my daughters from youth group....

be back in a few.
 
Top