Kessil

LF: Mini DV camera or player

svreef

Webmaster
BOD
We just unearthed a bunch of family home videos that are 20 yrs old on mini DV tapes. Does anyone have an old camera, player or anything of that sort? An HDMI output would be awesome.

I *THINK* I might have one (camera), I know I have one but not sure if I have the cables/battery/charger for it.....I will dig it up tomorrow and see if it powers up assuming I have the stuff....probably pre-hdmi but not sure.

Dug it out...in a nice camera bag. Panasonic PV-DV4000.

Everything but the friggin battery......and cannot use the charger to power up the camera. Need to find the battery.....I have no idea where to look. My office closet is full of crap, maybe it is time to clean it out, but the current wife might not enjoy seeing stuff from the angry part of my life (my 1st marriage)...

Dug it out...in a nice camera bag. Panasonic PV-DV4000.

Everything but the friggin battery......and cannot use the charger to power up the camera. Need to find the battery.....I have no idea where to look. My office closet is full of crap, maybe it is time to clean it out, but the current wife might not enjoy seeing stuff from the angry part of my life (my 1st marriage)...
No worries. You tried. I do appreciate it.

I have a Canon DC40. Disc is 3" is that mini enough?
20211101_184319.jpg

Back