Cali Kid Corals

LF tunze power supply

Galoot

Supporting Member
Anyone have one lying around? Trying to trouble shoot if it’s the power supply or light that is busted

Attachments

• IMG_4692.jpeg
    IMG_4692.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4693.png
    IMG_4693.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 16
Disregard request. I found one. The light is dead, not the power supply.
If this is vital for you I have a tunze fuge light I was planning to use eventually but no time soon, my 65 gallon tank has low nutrient issue so setting up the fuge i was planning in the sump is no longer on my horzion.

I would be willing to trade it to you for a frag of something which is what I got it for.

I'm Located in santa clara let me know if you're interested.

I appreciate the offer. I don't have much to speak of regarding a trade. I'd buy it out right if you wanted to go that route. I'm in no rush though. My fuge is where all my extra rock is and it's full of green mushrooms! =)

I appreciate the offer. I don't have much to speak of regarding a trade. I'd buy it out right if you wanted to go that route. I'm in no rush though. My fuge is where all my extra rock is and it's full of green mushrooms! =)
I couldn't sell it when I didn't pay for it, so it's yours if you want it. In future if you remember as I won't throw me a frag of something- not required.

Back