Neptune Aquatics

Look what happen to my van today

>:(
vankv5.jpg

van1qp1.jpg

van2yu0.jpg

Dang, that sucks.

Looks like they knew what they were doing; popped the panels and everything. Where was your car parked?

Yeah, It's suck >:( .. I'm surprised that they didn't take the wheel. They took my in-dash DVD player and the overhead LCD. Those costed me over $2000 :( .. Not sure they insurance will pay for everything though. We only have $1000 for special equipment. I don't know if they consider these are special equipment or not. We contact them last night but they haven't call back yet.

Oh they also took the damn panel too.. ???

[quote author=Elite link=topic=2475.msg25479#msg25479 date=1191601611]
Yeah, It's suck >:( .. I'm surprised that they didn't take the wheel. They took my in-dash DVD player and the overhead LCD. Those costed me over $2000 :( .. Not sure they insurance will pay for everything though. We only have $1000 for special equipment. I don't know if they consider these are special equipment or not. We contact them last night but they haven't call back yet.

Oh they also took the damn panel too.. ???
[/quote]

holy crap! i'm really sorry to hear about your van phong =(

insurance should cover everything though. My farmer's insurance covered my GPS system getting stolen, and it was just a portable unit, nothing attached. It was part of my deductable for the entire fixing of my car.

You probably are covered, insurance companies are pretty good these days.

goodluck man, keep us updated.

You got them as options when you got the car correct? If you did, then it'll be covered. The special equipment is for stuff that you add on or swap out later on (after market deck, custom rims, etc.).

They took the panel since they couldn't remove the parts out of the brackets...

That's the problem. It was an add on. I got the setup at Fry's. Hopefully it will be covered because I have the receipt and picture of it. Someone will come out and do an estimate. I will keep you guys update.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=2475.msg25487#msg25487 date=1191623602]
That's the problem. It was an add on. I got the setup at Fry's. Hopefully it will be covered because I have the receipt and picture of it. Someone will come out and do an estimate. I will keep you guys update.
[/quote]

What insurance company do you have?

They probably will just treat it as part of the car. At least Farmer's Insurance, the estimators are always really nice and on your side.

I think it's Century 21 or something like that ;D ..

They are ok. They lost a lot of $ for this car :D .. I'm sure they hate us :p

[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=2475.msg25493#msg25493 date=1191635019]
Thats realy Sad Phong, sorry to see that ... you are tankless and now stereoless
[/quote]

I'm not sad. Just upset ;D .. Not really my main car. It's my fishing van. I was trying to sell it but no bite yet. I guess I can't sell it until this thing fix.

Thanks guys.. hopefully the insurance company won't give me any problem.

The insurance company paid for everything and more :eek: ..

They messed up on the first est. and had to redo it. They ended up paying me than they had to 8) ;D ..

isn't that the best. I had my insurance pay me 50% of a vehicle plus 2 months vehicle rental. it worked out to more then i figured the car was worth. I loved it.

Back