Neptune Aquatics

Look who's on R2R front page

Haha I’m still around. Still check the site. Yeah new tank coming soon I hope. That’s an OLD photo.

I’m still using that old geo 612 carx Kris. I remember you saying you were saving that for when you get an SPS tank again. Now that you have one, what are you using? I got a 618 for the new build so I can get the 612 back to you if you want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JVU
Haha I’m still around. Still check the site. Yeah new tank coming soon I hope. That’s an OLD photo.

I’m still using that old geo 612 carx Kris. I remember you saying you were saving that for when you get an SPS tank again. Now that you have one, what are you using? I got a 618 for the new build so I can get the 612 back to you if you want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually bought a NEW GEO 612. I told you I really liked GEO products and the 612 fits my size systems just right. If it was good back then, it must be still good now. :)

Hey Gabe, congrats on the front page exposure at R2R! Your tank is photogenic. I’ve enjoyed your previous posts at BAR as well as those over at the international site. Hope to see you around here more.

Back