Cali Kid Corals

looking for flamboyant cuttlefish eggs

freeflaw

Supporting Member
I am looking for flamboyant cuttlefish eggs or juveniles. Paradisepetshop is my only lead currently. I have posted the same question on tonmo.

I don’t have a lead for you, but will be very interested to hear more about your project and journey

Those are very hard to find. Your best bet is actually to find an exporter in that region and order to have them collected, they are a seasonal item.

Or just leave them alone, they are a struggling species.

I have a consultation scheduled with the ReefBeefbois. I have also contacted Laura Birenbaum. Does anyone know how to get in contact with Tobias Rojek? I have tried instagram and linkedin unsuccessfully. I have some money with his name written on it.

Last edited:
got it. Btw, Rich, I wrote a long list of questions for our scheduled convo. I sent them to the Snowman, who seems to have melted.

So far I have Rich, Laura, and Alicia (MBA) lined up for consultation. I am still trying to get in contact with Tobias Rojek.

IMG_5994.jpeg
Not sure if anyone is still interested, but there are cuttlefish eggs, not sure what kind that are hatching available at Under The Sea Aquatics in Rohnert Park.

Attachments

• IMG_5993.jpeg
    IMG_5993.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 69
Back