High Tide Aquatics

Meat coral mouth open

@Rostato raising a zombie thread -- when you had issues with this meat coral, did skeleton poke through the flesh?

One of mine was nice and fluffy 2 days ago... and then all the sudden I see skeleton poke out yesterday... and even more today. Partly wondering if it's irritated by clowns throwing sand on it... but now wondering if something more is underneath.

@Rostato raising a zombie thread -- when you had issues with this meat coral, did skeleton poke through the flesh?

One of mine was nice and fluffy 2 days ago... and then all the sudden I see skeleton poke out yesterday... and even more today. Partly wondering if it's irritated by clowns throwing sand on it... but now wondering if something more is underneath.
How is your nutrients Vince? Meat coral do not like too low nutrients..

How is your nutrients Vince? Meat coral do not like too low nutrients..
Not sure, tbh... I think it should be OK but was planning to test later. I was thinking there would be too much as a gut.

But out of 4, only 1 is acting up... the other 3 are super fluffy and expanded. So was the stressed one until 2 days ago...

Waiting for my water to heat up to do a WC though just in case...

Not sure, tbh... I think it should be OK but was planning to test later. I was thinking there would be too much as a gut.

But out of 4, only 1 is acting up... the other 3 are super fluffy and expanded. So was the stressed one until 2 days ago...

Waiting for my water to heat up to do a WC though just in case...
The only person I know who brought one of these back to life was @Rostato I was really surprised he pulled it off. So def. Lets see what he thinks..

Yes it did. It seriously looked like death. All I did was 3 lugals dips. Once a week. Heavy doses too. I feel lucky.

I have a scoly and two Trachys that are trying to die on me now as well. I’m going to be dipping them tomorrow

This was just Thursday too..

Second from left is the sick meat...
20210108_091826.jpg

You’ll get it back. I have faith
looks a lil better today... was pretty worried when i did the dip with the additional drops after 8 mins (figured I would follow your example)... a whole bunch of zoox (or poop?) came out. Weirdly enough, after i swirl the vomit , there were fine hairs in it...

Meat coral had a hairball perhaps? hmmm...

It's sitting in cipro now so let's hope the cipro will bring it back to life soon!

Back