got ethical husbandry?

Membership Cards

I might have just not seen this on the site. But as a new member can I get a membership card? I'd like to take advantage of the discounts we get as members.

Thanks,

Jonah

We do have membership card. I got mine from Dave at one of the workshops. I'm sure if you let him know you can get it at meetings.

We do have membership cards, however they are NOT needed - BAR does NOT have any arrangement with any LFS for discounts that I am aware of. Most people don't bother with the cards as we don't really use them, but if you really want one we can sort them out at the meetings.

There has been talk of trying to arrange special deals for club members at LFS sponsors - maybe a percentage off on meeting days/weekends. It keeps getting put on the back burner because more pressing things come up. However, if someone wanted to take on the Role of Sponsorship coordinator... :D

I talked to one of our sponsors, and he's game for the day of discount. I want to redo the cards though.

Sound great. I think we should organize on the sponsor front so we can offer the same idea to all our sponsors before we move on the new cards.

http://www.bareefers.org/bar/viewtopic.php?p=5478#5478

:D

Back