Our mission

Microscopes… PAUSE

wazzupmac

Supporting Member
Our science department just upgraded our microscopes to some really nice ones - I saw them being moved around campus by teachers to their classrooms after some training and assembly.

Message from department head: The science department has been very fortunate to be able to replace all our "vintage" but thoroughly enjoyed microscopes this year with some pretty awesome new ones (thanks to the annual fund). But we'd love to pass our still functional scopes to anyone who might find them interesting or useful. We have a few dozen, monocular, student scopes that will magnify what you're looking at 40X, 100X, or 400X.

Message me (@wazzupmac) directly or here over the next 48 hrs and I’ll grab some for those that request them and you can pick up at my house in Sunnyvale. I’ll fill up the car on Friday based on responses through Friday morning. Pick up can start Saturday am!

Hope this helps out a few folks - looks like at least 20 may be available.

I’m gonna check with the department chair today to see how many she physically has - I’m at 19 requests right now and look to load up the car tomorrow. They did buy 20-30+ new ones

Our science department just upgraded our microscopes to some really nice ones - I saw them being moved around campus by teachers to their classrooms after some training and assembly.

Message from department head: The science department has been very fortunate to be able to replace all our "vintage" but thoroughly enjoyed microscopes this year with some pretty awesome new ones (thanks to the annual fund). But we'd love to pass our still functional scopes to anyone who might find them interesting or useful. We have a few dozen, monocular, student scopes that will magnify what you're looking at 40X, 100X, or 400X.

Message me (@wazzupmac) directly or here over the next 48 hrs and I’ll grab some for those that request them and you can pick up at my house in Sunnyvale. I’ll fill up the car on Friday based on responses through Friday morning. Pick up can start Saturday am!

Can I also get one for my brother? Thanks.

Change mine to 1 or none and reserve it for the club.

What model are they? I'm interested in a scope but clueless as to which to purchase.

Back