Kessil

misc tank pics

Hi Mike,

Had the Lemon Peel about 5 or 6 years. Very cool fish. He is a nipper for sure. Tried a couple stony corals.........and an LPS. Picked at all of them. Also picked at some zoa's that were on another rock I had put in. I thought I was gonna have to get rid of it with the new tank, however the Fuge I have going in the sump design is almost 60 gallons. So I'm gonna put the Lemon Peel in there. Very happy to get to keep it.

Hey There,

Just throwing up some pics. Got a new Rose Anemone from Neptune today. It is BEAUTIFUL! I am so pleased. It has a very dark green at the base of the tenticles and a nice rose with some great texture for the main bubble with a point of purple. So pleased. My big Maroon jumped right in after acclimating it to the tank. I know the colors can change when they start stretching out, but fingers crossed it will stay this beautiful. ;)
IMG_1635.jpg

Also noticed my shrimp is full of eggs! I guess its the season as Gimmito's was preggers too!
IMG_1641.jpg

Happy New Year!

Thanks Levi,

Actually taken with my phone. Takes Great pics, but I was lucky that these were both close to the glass. No zoom. ;)

My fish seemed mellow and happy today. I took a quick video with my phone.

Features my Juv Vlamingi Tang (had him about 4 months.......seems like he has grown an inch already!). Purple Tang (had it about 6 years I think), Lemon Peel Pygmy Angel (5-6 years), Gold banded Maroon Clown (10.5 years). Also my new RBTA. ;) Hope you enjoy. :)

Back