Our mission

Monterey Bay Aquarium Behind the Scenes Tour 5/19/23

Interested in attending?

• Total voters
Unexpectedly, I need to travel tomorrow, so please make my spot available to someone else. Sorry to miss the tour and meeting you all.

-Brian

Unexpectedly, I need to travel tomorrow, so please make my spot available to someone else. Sorry to miss the tour and meeting you all.

-Brian
Ummm not to be a pain but now my plus one can make it,,
If that option is gone , no problem
If an extra spot opens, great !
I am no longer able to make it. I now have a work conflict i cannot get out of.

Updated attendance list:

@Apon
@2manyhobbies
@alvarengadaniel8
@PjFish
@thesassyindian
@nlopedota
@CaliGirlCoral
@SassyFish
@HankDean V +1 guest
@JVU +1 guest
@guihan
@ebrown7 +1 guest
@merickson45 +1 guest
@FullerReef +1 guest

… and we now have 1 additional open spot! If any other members or +1’s want to go, please post here

Airline canceled the flight my wife and I were coming back on last night. We are coming back this morning but it would be too close to try to make it to Monterey by 11:55a, if we even could. So we won’t be joining the tour this time.

Updated attendance list:

@Apon
@2manyhobbies
@alvarengadaniel8
@PjFish
@thesassyindian
@nlopedota
@CaliGirlCoral
@SassyFish
@HankDean V +1 guest
@guihan
@ebrown7 +1 guest
@merickson45 +1 guest
@FullerReef +1 guest

Total is 17, so we now have 3 additional spots for members/guests.

Please make sure to be present and ready to go by 11:55a at the benefactor wall, tour leaves at 12:00 sharp. Also reminder that you need to purchase your own admittance to the aquarium, which I believe is completely online now.

Have fun! Share some pics with us please!

1684504974244.jpeg

Airline canceled the flight my wife and I were coming back on last night. We are coming back this morning but it would be too close to try to make it to Monterey by 11:55a, if we even could. So we won’t be joining the tour this time.

Updated attendance list:

@Apon
@2manyhobbies
@alvarengadaniel8
@PjFish
@thesassyindian
@nlopedota
@CaliGirlCoral
@SassyFish
@HankDean V +1 guest
@guihan
@ebrown7 +1 guest
@merickson45 +1 guest
@FullerReef +1 guest

Total is 17, so we now have 3 additional spots for members/guests.

Please make sure to be present and ready to go by 11:55a at the benefactor wall, tour leaves at 12:00 sharp. Also reminder that you need to purchase your own admittance to the aquarium, which I believe is completely online now.

Have fun! Share some pics with us please!

View attachment 47536
Awe man! sorry to hear President! Thanks again for organizing the tour and keeping the list up to date!

Arnold @Apon will be the BAR coordinator for this trip since I can’t make it. He has organized these several times in the past and knows Matt personally. Thanks Arnold!

@nlopedota and @CaliGirlCoral informed me they unfortunately can’t make it.

Updated attendance list:

@Apon
@2manyhobbies
@alvarengadaniel8
@PjFish
@thesassyindian
@SassyFish
@HankDean V +1 guest
@guihan
@ebrown7 +1 guest
@merickson45 +1 guest
@FullerReef +1 guest

We have 5 available spots for members/guests. If members want to bring along more than 1 guest it’s fine at this point, though keep in mind the tour isn’t really appropriate for small children.

Back