High Tide Aquatics

Moving a 500 lbs tank with 2-3 inch to spare…

@robert4025, I’ve used a crane in the past for really large and heavy pieces of glass. They were able to take it from the driveway and drop it on the back side of the house where I needed it. They charge by the hour and some have a minimum but for complicated routes it may be safer. It wasn’t as expensive as I thought it would be. Just another tool to keep in your tool bag of options.

@robert4025, I’ve used a crane in the past for really large and heavy pieces of glass. They were able to take it from the driveway and drop it on the back side of the house where I needed it. They charge by the hour and some have a minimum but for complicated routes it may be safer. It wasn’t as expensive as I thought it would be. Just another tool to keep in your tool bag of options.
Haven’t need to do that, yet. I did had to get a forklift for one of my recent build. I think I paid like $1000 for a whole week rental.

I hade to use for lifts recently. The scissor lift I had access to wasn’t tall enough. Your dolly solution would have worked. Forklift was way awesome tho

Back