Kessil

Moving and need to rehome some stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am planning to move this summer and I want to see if I can donate some corals and a few inverts I have to the club. Its not a lot but a few are nice. Have a torch and hammer and WWC chalice, favia and acan. A tiny mushroom. Few other things that have not fared all that great but maybe will rebound. Have a pistol shrimp that has been with me a long time and some astrea, nassarius and hemits. Oh amd the rock and dand might be nice for someone. It is a IM 30L tank so a bit under 30 gallons should give idea of sand and rock.

I need to get the tank emptied so I can sell it and other gear. Who ever is taking it will need to take the lot and also needs to be a club member in good standing. If there

Hello I am planning to move this summer and I want to see if I can donate some corals and a few inverts I have to the club. Its not a lot but a few are nice. Have a torch and hammer and WWC chalice, favia and acan. A tiny mushroom. Few other things that have not fared all that great but maybe will rebound. Have a pistol shrimp that has been with me a long time and some astrea, nassarius and hemits. Oh amd the rock and dand might be nice for someone. It is a IM 30L tank so a bit under 30 gallons should give idea of sand and rock.

I need to get the tank emptied so I can sell it and other gear. Who ever is taking it will need to take the lot and also needs to be a club member in good standing. If there
what kind of rocks do you have and are they still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back