High Tide Aquatics

My fish tank

totmoptions0001_1.jpg

Apon said:
calender shot?

Nope, I did not use this one my calendar. I did get my calendar this week and most of the images look great, but next year I will be doing it at a local facility to make sure I get all of the images to look spot on.

Thank You lapsan :) Did the frag make it? I remember you talking about it on a thread on RC over a year ago, so I wanted to get you a piece back ;)

As far as dosing, I dose prodibio (biodigest, bioptim and reefbooster). I feed oyster feast and arctipods twice a week (still waiting for my poster from gresham with my picture) and feed PE mysis once or twice a day. With every water change, I also add 2 cups of magflake to my newly mixed saltwater. Besides that, nothing special.

This tank no longer can't be ignored. I'm driving up just to see this whether or not you are there Mark.

What salt are you using that you would add mag flakes and how much water would you make that you would add that much? Are you using DI or just RO? Well, I forgot, I do not need to ask. I'll see you soon.

euod said:
This tank no longer can't be ignored. I'm driving up just to see this whether or not you are there Mark.

What salt are you using that you would add mag flakes and how much water would you make that you would add that much? Are you using DI or just RO? Well, I forgot, I do not need to ask. I'll see you soon.

Thanks :D As for salt, I do not have just one I use. I have been mixing various salts for a few years now. I usually make up close to 40 gallons of RODI water per water change.

Back