got ethical husbandry?

NanoCrazed's Lazy Tank(s) Journal

@Kensington Reefer on a more serious note... i have a notes on things that happened around the time of spawning last times... so looking to test out and recreate the magic.

Not sure if it might be related to a seasonal cycle as well. So lots of theories, nothing concrete yet. Though, the second spawn happened around this time previously so maybe timing works out.
perhaps temperature changes could stimulate…
Works on cichlids
just a though, but I’m no scientist

Been awhile...

Tanks have been hit with some bad mojo. My DT is suffering from so stubborn dino issue that just won't go away. Everytime I beat it back with blackout and H2O2, the minute the lights come back, the atuff returns. Have taken out most of my sps.

Then tonight, just discovered both of my heaters failed while I was out in Tahoe... water was 62F but have no idea how long. I lost several tangs... one of which (my large sailfin) was lying on side breathing slow but died minutes after I moved it to get the expired bristletooth out from under it. Sigh. Feel a bit guilty thinking if I might have just left the water warm without startling it, I might have been able to save it.

Been awhile...

Tanks have been hit with some bad mojo. My DT is suffering from so stubborn dino issue that just won't go away. Everytime I beat it back with blackout and H2O2, the minute the lights come back, the atuff returns. Have taken out most of my sps.

Then tonight, just discovered both of my heaters failed while I was out in Tahoe... water was 62F but have no idea how long. I lost several tangs... one of which (my large sailfin) was lying on side breathing slow but died minutes after I moved it to get the expired bristletooth out from under it. Sigh. Feel a bit guilty thinking if I might have just left the water warm without startling it, I might have been able to save it.
Sorry to hear! These tough ones always happen when you are away.

Back