Neptune Aquatics

New Blue Life Resinator - First Impressions

Geezzz, Mike, what did you say? Is there a hidden message there? I hate missing hidden messages! :D

Pretty sure he meant to say something like:
"As a paying member, you would get the extra benefit of being able to message users directly for that information".

But the reply was short, with a hint of sarcasm, and most likely badly misinterpreted.
(Never happens to me...) :rolleyes:

If say you could message them, but I think that's for paying members only...
Actually, starting a conversation is available to everyone. It's no longer a paying member benefit anymore and it was changed prior to the forum migration.
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was an open forum where an exchange of ideas, information and helpful advise took place, whether one is a "paying member" or not. I'm a contributing member on a number forums relating to this hobby and it has been my experience, when someone commits to review a new (or old) product, a conclusion usually accompanies the review at some point. That (conclusion and or update) is all I was seeking. I will not get into a war of words with you Mike and whether you respond or not is not important. I will not waste anymore of your or my own time on this very small and unfriendly forum. Over and out.
Yes, this is an open forum for everyone to participate in. Unfortunately, I haven't made the time to check in on the parameters of my tank as it's still a fairly new tank and I expect the changes to be many and often. I'm sorry you feel as if our forum is unfriendly but we all have different personalities here and one shouldn't represent a whole. I hope you'll reconsider your participation here but if you still feel unwelcome, I wish you the best.

Back