Our mission

New member from San Jose and Hayward area

How's it going,

I just started my first salt water 10 gallon nano tank and attended my first CFM here this past weekend. Met some of the people running the BAR booth there and managed to get my first Zoas from them. Excited to see where my first tank goes!
Welcome to BAR! There are many benefits of becoming a supporting member. Member's only frag swaps, club equipment like PAR meters, bandsaws, suction cups for tank moves, co2 meter and more along with access to our buy/sell/trade forums where other members give sweet deals on equipment. Plus if you decide to sign up as a supporting member, PM me and I will wrangle up a free soft coral pack for ya!

Welcome to the club! I am also from San Jose. We have a members only frag swap coming up, good event to meet other members and pick up some frags to stock your tank.

Welcome to the reefers! I started with a ten gallon which then grew 20x lol . Like others have said this site is full of knowledgeable members from beginners to professional experts that liv, breathe and love this addictive hobby. Feel free to ask any questions and post photos of your tank, fish and corals..
Enjoy

Welcome to BAR! There are many benefits of becoming a supporting member. Member's only frag swaps, club equipment like PAR meters, bandsaws, suction cups for tank moves, co2 meter and more along with access to our buy/sell/trade forums where other members give sweet deals on equipment. Plus if you decide to sign up as a supporting member, PM me and I will wrangle up a free soft coral pack for ya!
Dang didn't know members had access to things as such. I might just take you up on that offer

Back