Jestersix

New to the Bay and wanting to get to know fellow aquarium enthusiasts

Hi everyone, my name is Aaron. I just moved to the Bay Area from Phoenix where I have a well-established aquarium service and supply company. I also propagate coral and supply all manner of livestock. I'm just getting started out here in the bay but wanted to let everyone know that I am now here and hoping to serve in any way I can. I have a lot of experience under my belt and have been involved in nearly all aspects of the aquarium trade. I'm very knowledgeable about equipment, livestock, and tank chemistry so if any one has any questions I am more than happy to help. You can see more about me and what I do at my website LECorals.com. I would recommend checking out the aquarium maintenance section of the website to learn more about me and to see just a few of the tanks I have designed and cared for.

Welcome Aaron, got to be nice to set up tanks, get paid to do it, then continued to get paid to keep them looking nice... hell I do all that for free with my own tank!

ReefNout said:
Hi everyone, my name is Aaron. I just moved to the Bay Area from Phoenix where I have a well-established aquarium service and supply company. I also propagate coral and supply all manner of livestock. I'm just getting started out here in the bay but wanted to let everyone know that I am now here and hoping to serve in any way I can. I have a lot of experience under my belt and have been involved in nearly all aspects of the aquarium trade. I'm very knowledgeable about equipment, livestock, and tank chemistry so if any one has any questions I am more than happy to help. You can see more about me and what I do at my website LECorals.com. I would recommend checking out the aquarium maintenance section of the website to learn more about me and to see just a few of the tanks I have designed and cared for.

Welcome to the Bay Area :)

So do you know Skip M. (@Reef Culture) and Bob B (Reef Stew)? How about Jason F(@ Vasca)

sfsuphysics said:
Welcome Aaron, got to be nice to set up tanks, get paid to do it, then continued to get paid to keep them looking nice... hell I do all that for free with my own tank!

Try making a living off it ;)

ReefNout said:
Thanks everyone! Yeah, I know all those guys. Don't really deal with Skip or Bob much but have worked with Jason quite a bit.

I haven't seen Skip since the start of the "new" store and I rarely see Bob. Jason has been popping up at quite a few shows now so I run into him "often". Glad to hear you run in the same crowd :D

Back