Neptune Aquatics

NEW worker at neptune's...NOT new to the reefing game but still learning.

Hi, name is TUAN i'm 28 yrs old and i've been reefing for about 3 yrs but have always kept a low profile when it came to the reefing community. Been going at this reefing thing as a lone wolf for awhile now cause none of my close friends are interested in reefing, and I just didn't know how I would be able to just jump on the reef club bandwagon and be able to just meet others with the same interests. "I know, I told all my friends that they SUCKED ass through a straw jp". Kinda like the new kid in school trying to fit in an already existing group. Well anyways I just started working/volunteering at Neptune's Aquatic and I have been learning a ton of knowledge and have met some really cool people not to mention Cerissa and Robert. There are alot of you I still need to meet, some of you might remember me, most won't and vice versa cause I'm not too good with names but i'll learn, so pardon me if you come into neptune's and I greet you by the name of bro, homie, guy etc. So Hi everybody

Welcome! You're lucky to be working in such a great store. You're gonna be spoiled by all the eye candy. :)

Start a tank journal!

Welcome and I 2nd your choice of stores to work at- just don;t stare at the growout tank too long....I'm sure I'll see you there sooner or later, probably sooner.

Hmmmm IMO this post should be posted in Neptunes forum :)

Welcome Tuan :)

BTW I suck with names so it'll take us both a while to learn em :lol:

Nice to meet you, Tuan. I "think" I may have met you in person.....hmmmm. I'd ask to take all my pay in coral trade. I've thought of volunteering for Cerissa and Robert and just always have a cooler in the car. I'm sure we'll be talkin'.

Best,

Everytime I stop at Neptunes, it's usually planned as a quick stop, but then I end up standing there against the wall staring at the frags...

Thanks dudes, happy to see people nice enough to respond. But yeah before I started at neptune's, everytime I go there i'm always leaving with something.....I mean atleast something in the $9.99 tank or some hermit crabs? I duno what it is, like some kind of super urge to just add to the collection "gotta catch em all"

Yes, Bao is one of my closest homies and I also know salmon. R u mark?, I think I know you too. Come by to neptune's and check it out one of these days.

LOL i just bought some furniture from Bao recently... Ay when are you working? I might have time this saturday to stop by.

Back