Jestersix

Nudi ID

Adit0

Supporting Member
Saw this on my glass the other night. Could it be a berghia? I've never added these to the tank though
IMG_6715.jpg

What type of corals do you have? Notice anything missing? If it’s a berghia, maybe a score? But if it turns to be an unwanted guest, that little bugger might not be the one to worry but a mass of eggs

This looks like my Monti eating nudibranchs too, I will look for a better photo and send it. It is worth dipping some montis just to see if more fall off to help confirm

1617741175928.png

That is from when I had monti eating nudis.

yup now i'm pretty convinced it's a MEN. However, I'm gonna pretend it's not until something bad happens. There's not much I can do anyways right?

yup now i'm pretty convinced it's a MEN. However, I'm gonna pretend it's not until something bad happens. There's not much I can do anyways right?

If your montis are removable you can QT and begin a dip regimen to prevent them from propagating and eating all your montis. Maybe save all your montis before they’re dead.

I ended up just tossing all my montis and going montiless for about 3-4 months, I put some testers in maybe a month ago and they have been doing fine so far. Depends of course how many montis you have and how attached you are to them. My reasoning was the sooner I pull out their food source the sooner they would starve to death

Back