Kessil

Oceans-the movie

seminolecpa

Past President
Saw the info about this the other day in atrailer. Anyone thinking of going opening week?

http://disney.go.com/disneynature/oceans/?saveoceans

I dunno, it says they'll donate .20 of every ticket... I just went to the movies a couple nights ago to see Avatar, first time in a LONG time I went to the movies at night, nearly choked when I saw the cost of 2 tickets was $27! Luckily I had a couple cost-co passes, but still Jesus...

I'd rather donate 10x that amount, and wait for it at home.

sfsuphysics said:
I dunno, it says they'll donate .20 of every ticket... I just went to the movies a couple nights ago to see Avatar, first time in a LONG time I went to the movies at night, nearly choked when I saw the cost of 2 tickets was $27! Luckily I had a couple cost-co passes, but still Jesus...

I'd rather donate 10x that amount, and wait for it at home.

In many ways I agree. I tend to save going to the movies now for those with special effects and sound I can't really replicate at home. I do think that a movie like this could be amazing though at an IMAX theatre.

Awesome trailer. Thanks for the link. Seeing since Disney is making a contribution (all be it chump change) to Adopt A Reef $) , I'll have to see it the opening week. Thank you very much for the heads-up. :bigsmile: I rarely see a movie in the theather these days, but when it comes to IMAX and 3D on IMAX, I don't mind shelling out for it.

Back