Cali Kid Corals

Ofzakaria red dragon

Oh man.... the easiest sps I have is the red dragon. Only thing it hates is low flow. I think it's because of its structure, if debris and left over food stays on it, the coral react badly. As long as the flow is good, this coral tolerates all kind of spectrum and nutrients levels..

Last edited:
Its been good for me too. I’m starting To wonder if this isn’t the same coral lots of people have struggled with or a different one that looks very similar. Maybe it’s just adapted to tank life now?

I haven't had issues with it. I placed the piece on my sand bed and it was super happy. only moderate flow. PAR wise, I think it's only about 100PAR there...

if it's useful, I keep my alk around 9.8 - 10.25-ish... (it's a. range because I throw a tablespoon of baking soda into the return before bed daily... hah).

I haven't had issues with it. I placed the piece on my sand bed and it was super happy. only moderate flow. PAR wise, I think it's only about 100PAR there...

if it's useful, I keep my alk around 9.8 - 10.25-ish... (it's a. range because I throw a tablespoon of baking soda into the return before bed daily... hah).
that is until I left it out of water...

Mam when I see your paramaters my heart pinch..I keep my coral at 7 dkh lol

Mam when I see your paramaters my heart pinch..I keep my coral at 7 dkh lol
Lol...that and my casual dusting of black magic. But the results though...
20200512_183301.jpg

Back