Cali Kid Corals

Ofzakaria tigertail sea cucumber

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. The animal is not stressed out and there is no immediate problem. Nothing has changed in its behavior since I introduced it.

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. The animal is not stressed out and there is no immediate problem. Nothing has changed in its behavior since I introduced it.
Got it. I thought you mentioned stressed when you said "not happy". If its stressed, am willing to host it back.

Cheers

Last edited:
These guys are tough, yours might still be adjusting, but as long as you see sand pellets every now and then, as long as its not out in the open during day acting strange, they are good.
They are the type of animal that you add and forget, you will not see them alot, they get out when its pitch dark, and they will retreat to their hideout when there is light.

Last edited:
These guys are tough, your might still be adjusting, but as long as you see sand pellets every now and then, as long as its not out in the open during day acting, they are good.
They are the type of animal that you add and forget, you will not see them alot, they get out when its pitch dark, and they will retreat to their hideout when there is light.
Only thing to be careful on is if you reach into back corners of the sand bed, you might accidentally grab it. Did that the other day...and weirdest feeling in the world. I almost instinctively pull it out...and then realize it's probably the cuke. Ha

He hides during the day, comes out at night, swells up and shrinks down seemingly randomly, leaves pellets of clean sand where he’s been, looks like a happy spiky turd.
Thats the most common behavior. This also means its eating.
Now,not showing this behavior every day doesn't mean something is wrong. When they are full, not 100% adjusted or there is enough food im the sand near them so theyndo not need to go out and hunt for dirty sand.
I do not know what am doing right but mine are so happy and multiplying twice a year..I still have 4 though I gave away 3 so far..started with 1 btw..

Last edited:
Looks like mine had a BM last night... :D
20201220_151948.jpg

Back