got ethical husbandry?

Ordering frags from Reefcentral - split shipping?

bluetang_2000

Supporting Member
Thinking of getting some frags from this guy, anyone interested in getting some frag and split shipping?

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1501042

bluetang

Yeah I know. I actually lost a bali tri color in my mishap last weekend! I'd like to get some nice pieces into the dbtc, but money is a little tight right now, especially if I am going to try to upgrade!

[quote author=newreefnut link=topic=5632.msg70645#msg70645 date=1229714060]
Yeah I know. I actually lost a bali tri color in my mishap last weekend! I'd like to get some nice pieces into the dbtc, but money is a little tight right now, especially if I am going to try to upgrade!
[/quote]

Ken, Hit me up. I got a frag with your name in it.

I got mine from Sergio! I thank PG&E for my loss! Actually it was probably more mother natures fault than PG&E's! Or my power strip for tripping when the power came back on, which I have since replaced!

after hearing the horror stories with power outage, I make sure the the vortech will continue to operate on battery, which is backed up by another computer ups. Just like to have the back up of a backup.

the computer ups I use is 750va, maybe I can throw in the heater for few hours at most. But I think more important to have flow and oxygen exchange than heat.

Back