Kessil

Palmers blue Millie (Bondolo)

FWIW, I've really appreciated having an automated Alk measurement device (Trident). I used to dose alkalinity at a fixed amount once per day but seeing how my alk swings over the course of the day prompted me to switch to multiple doses throughout the day to keep it very stable. Results have been very positive since.

It took me months to finally hand over the keys to trident. I was comparing against Hanna multiple times a day each for for months. I was taken back how much alk could swing and the dose vary. I am going on close to 2 months, I think, of letting trident control the dosing. I still test regularly to ensure there is no funky business but I gotta say I am super happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the greatest pic but mine are super fuzzy.

20210108_220959.jpg

I broke a small frag off my original frag from @Coralreefer. They were both were growing in similar light and flow. But then one day it RTN'd over night. So far the bigger frag hasn't skipped a beat. It's really beautiful.
39fbd773d7a6645069652a0e9d1cfb12.jpg
c742e6d2b2d8229329f926984c3c26d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Looking good!

Amazing pics!
Thanks!
What are you using to take pics?
I used one of those top down viewer things for these, with the same nikon d750/105mm macro combo that I use for almost all of my pics.
Gotta be careful with those viewers though, tilt them at too far of an angle, and they take on water... almost soaked my lens.

Back