Jestersix

PIF: pulsing zenia, GPS, green toadstool, kenya tree

keithschon

Supporting Member
I'm in a pruning phase and I'm happy to give away any of these. Can frag on demand. The last one I *think* is kenya tree, if not it's something that looks very similar. Pics below.

I'm also giving away some SPS: https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/dbtc-bubble-gum-digitata-purple-stylophora.30227/

IMG_1610.jpg
IMG_1612.jpg

Very nice of you to offer these and the other corals in the other thread.

If you are looking to just give away these frags to share them, these should be posted in PIF (pay it forward) not DBTC. I can move them over there for you if you want.

If you are understanding the difference and want them to be DBTC, then you need to make separate threads for each coral, and then add them to BARcode (or make the threads through BARcode). DBTC is a more structured program. We have posts explaining DBTC and BARcode; if you have other questions feel free to ask.

Thank you for explaining. If I understand correctly, I just shared BARcodes for the two SPS that I have. Could you move this thread (for my soft corals) to PIF?

Reactions: JVU
I would love a small green toad stool if you have one, can also trade some blue stylo, red planet, blue Oregon tort or Euphyllia for a small green toad stool as well!

Thanks! I would love either a red planet or a blue Oregon. Of the two, my preference would be the blue Oregon. Let's do scheduling over DM.

Interested in xenia, green toadstool and kenya trees! I'll be heading out to bay bridge aquarium Saturday around lunch time if you're available then. Thanks!

Hi Keith! I am just getting back into reefing and would very much be interested in xenia, GSP, and/or green toadstool (one or a couple, I don't want to be greedy!). I'm also in Oakland so it would be easy for me to pick them up if you have anything left. I do agree the last pic is Capnella (Kenya Tree).

Hi Keith! I am just getting back into reefing and would very much be interested in xenia, GSP, and/or green toadstool (one or a couple, I don't want to be greedy!). I'm also in Oakland so it would be easy for me to pick them up if you have anything left. I do agree the last pic is Capnella (Kenya Tree).
Great, switching to DM.

Back