Neptune Aquatics

PIF: Thin pink birdsnest

Thanks [mention]Rcruz392 [/mention] ! Starting a DM thread with [mention]splitting_lanes [/mention]and you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it tomorrow. [mention]Rcruz392 [/mention] ‘s birdsnest is still available if anyone can make it.

Picked up a nice tennis ball sized piece from @JVU this weekend. Appreciate it John!
IMG_1416.jpg

Picked up some big extra generous frags of birdsnest from [mention]JVU [/mention] yesterday. There are a bunch of extra frags which [mention]JVU [/mention] shared for folks in South Bay. [mention]Adit0 [/mention] generously accepted to house the extra frags as my nano tank was too small to accommodate them.

Looks awesome in the tank. Thanks [mention]JVU [/mention] !
61d08e35b03ca6ec62ea7cf6c29ed4c4.jpg

I’d like to try a birdsnest again. I had bought several from Neptune aquatics ( 120 invested ) and the minute they hit the revive they peeled and later died.

I am in San Jose.

View attachment 24783
yeah for sure, just took one. I passed a few of the chunks to @Randyadammartin, atm have a few loose pieces on the sandbed.
Yes I was passed 2 pieces thanks to @Adit0 generosity. Here is a picture. I personally don’t think it’s doing so hot. For some reason birdsnests I haven’t had the luck with. I keep asking what I’m doing wrong and everyone says “ eh that’s coral if it were easy to keep everyone would be doing it “

what concerns me is there are some white spots. Kind of hard to see in the pictures, however where the light “glares” that is all white.

Attachments

• 6B1A6823-7ED4-445A-A46D-158C1C28AEF7.jpeg
    6B1A6823-7ED4-445A-A46D-158C1C28AEF7.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 167
Back