Our mission

Pumps, halides, diy LEDs & power, ...

richiev

Supporting Member
I picked up @bondolo's stuff from his post while driving through town last weekend. My intention was to grab it all, bring it to the peninsula, and see if anyone closer wanted it.

I cleaned out my garage this week and also cleaned up the stuff I got from him. Offering it up here now:
  1. [Claimed] Eheim 1260 pump - looks in great condition, cleaned
  2. [Claimed] Eheim 1260 pump - definitely used, cleaned as much as I could
  3. MH bulbs
  4. MH ballast
  5. MH light
  6. Amquel
  7. Prazipro
  8. 2x Diy Pwm led lights and ballast
Probably some other stuff. I'm likely going to try and get one of the LED lights up and running for my tank, but if someone else really wants it I'm fine giving it up.

Redwood City

Last edited:
Bumping my old thread. Just cleaned up my garage, and I'm going to either offload these on FB / CL or toss them. LMK if anyone's interested.

PXL_20231205_064500174.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20231205_064511160.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20231205_064809316.jpg

Ballast I didn't grab a picture of.

Thanks @richiev, looks like a 150w unit which is lower that I'm thinking about. I've been toying with the idea of adding 2 x 250w DE units to my light rack. For nostalgic reasons hah. Can't beat the look of metal halide. Unfortunately need two individual units to be able to possibly retrofit it @Darkxerox

Last edited:
You should start with 1 unit! Posted these to FB as well. No takers so far. They're going to go to electronics recycling if I don't hear from someone.

Back