Our mission

Random SPS

Solitaryensis

Supporting Member
Hi All:

I have the following frags available for free to paying members (note, they’ve browned out just a tad since being on my rack but I have mother colonies where you can see what the colors should look like). Most frags are minimum 1-1.5” with multiple branches.

1 - Bali Green Slimer
2 - Copps Calicali Acro
3 - Jason Fox Thanos
4 - bubblegum digitata

Pick up in Albany or I can bring to CFM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be happy to try any of those if you have left at CFM. Just let me know. Thanks Theo.

Hi Arnold. Let me know exactly which ones you want. I can make multiples of everything except the thanos and it looks like others are interested in that piece.

Thanks for the interest everyone. I think all frags are now accounted for. I’ll start making my way down the list for those who have expressed interest. If you don’t get a PM from me, that means someone ahead of you got to it first.

Hi Arnold. Let me know exactly which ones you want. I can make multiples of everything except the thanos and it looks like others are interested in that piece.

How about slimer and bubblegum digi? those should be the easier ones right?

Last edited:
Final list:

Ash - Bali and Cali

Arnold - bubble gum and copps

Nanocrazed- Thanos and slimer

dswong - If you are okay with a smaller frag of the thanos (about 3/4”) I can make a frag for you.

Monkey - digitata and copps

I am happy to bring everyone’s frags to CFM; otherwise, please PM me to arrange for pickup. Thanks!

20200222_225315.jpg
20200222_225303.jpg

Back