Cali Kid Corals

RECOMMENDED CORAL FOOD

I’m liking this thread!

I used the RedSea AB+ for a while a couple years ago and never noticed anything for better or worse.

I’ve tried Reef Roids and Reef Chili and not noticed much benefit when broadcast. Target feeding seems good but more effort. Not using currently.

I target feed and broadcast feed frozen food- Reef Frenzy, Rod’s Food, or mysis, but the only reason I keep up with it regularly is for my Dendrophyllia (NPS).

My auto feeder feeds TDO-EP-1 Medium pellets plus whatever other more plant based pellets I have multiple times throughout the day.

I sent a bunch of different feeds to Toonen's lab years back. I sent all that was on the market in terms of refrigerated, and dry feeds. Reef Roids showed the most growth on the corals. Benepets was not on the market yet. Dry feeds in general performed better.

I sent a bunch of different feeds to Toonen's lab years back. I sent all that was on the market in terms of refrigerated, and dry feeds. Reef Roids showed the most growth on the corals. Benepets was not on the market yet. Dry feeds in general performed better.
What’s the verdict on oyster feast and ROE @BAYMAC if they were sent over..

Back