Kessil

Red Ogo

richiev

Supporting Member
The auto thread didn't get created, so http://barcode.bareefers.org/bc/shared/8c2a906ce358cb7e0110716853d2b765

Free Red Ogo. I believe this grew from something I originally got from @H2OPlayar. At least it was a little piece that survived my RODI, multi hour dip, experiments.

I think it looks great, so I have this piece in my display. I also have it in my up sump in my frag tank.

H20 has first rights to set rules if he wants, but my rule is do whatever you want to get some joy out of it, and if you sell it, best of luck to you.

Attachments

• PXL_20220509_060415115.jpg
    PXL_20220509_060415115.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 143
  • PXL_20220401_175713143.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20220401_175713143.PORTRAIT.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: JVU
The auto thread didn't get created, so http://barcode.bareefers.org/bc/shared/8c2a906ce358cb7e0110716853d2b765

Free Red Ogo. I believe this grew from something I originally got from @H2OPlayar. At least it was a little piece that survived my RODI, multi hour dip, experiments.

I think it looks great, so I have this piece in my display. I also have it in my up sump in my frag tank.

H20 has first rights to set rules if he wants, but my rule is do whatever you want to get some joy out of it, and if you sell it, best of luck to you.
I'd love some!

Did you glue that to a frag disk. Have some in my sump tangled in my heater and would love to snip a piece on a frag plug for the other tank. Awesome tang food if you can grow it away from the tang. Latin name = Gracilaria parvispora.

I'm happy to share with both of you. I don't know why on mobile the app isn't letting me do any formatting or upload images anymore, but here's my other chunk: https://photos.app.goo.gl/b4tCq6SbtXNScZhf9

I can split it in half and give half to @H2OPlayar and @Arvin R if you're cool with a small piece I can get you one too (say 1/4th of that). It's in a frag tank system with one healthy damsel and no known baddies.

Did you glue that to a frag disk. Have some in my sump tangled in my heater and would love to snip a piece on a frag plug for the other tank. Awesome tang food if you can grow it away from the tang. Latin name = Gracilaria parvispora.

In my main tank I just have a little rock with a rubber band holding the ogo to it, and the rock pushed in the sand. In the frag tank I used fishing line to do the same. I also did the same with Chaeto, but I left the line long and have the Chaeto floating like what you'd do with an algae ball in a planted freshwater tank.

@Arvin R / @H2OPlayar I'm going to stop by CFM. I'll bring a baggie of some, and you guys can figure out who gets what. I'll leave it at the BAR booth, with my assumption being it can stay at room temperature in a bag all day.

Lmk if there's a specific time you'll be there and I'll try to be there at/before.

I'll also bring a baggie of some Chaeto from my frag tank, and also leave it there for give away to anyone who wants it.

Back