Reef nutrition

Red Sea 350 Beginner Tank

My tank has been down since December due to work related task. I plan on bringing it back up in July and expanding on my knowledge of saltwater corals and fish. I have better understanding of what I’m doing within the hobby after running it for those few months it was up. My first task will be bringing in a manifold concepts and a UV sterilization system. I also want to setup a proper way to grow cheato.

Lo
My tank has been down since December due to work related task. I plan on bringing it back up in July and expanding on my knowledge of saltwater corals and fish. I have better understanding of what I’m doing within the hobby after running it for those few months it was up. My first task will be bringing in a manifold concepts and a UV sterilization system. I also want to setup a proper way to grow cheato.
Looking forward to the reboot!

Hello everyone,

Due to the military life I have been unable to reboot my tank. I also will be needing to sell it sadly because i can not PCS with it. As this community helped me out so much and taught me so much in the hobby i feel it is only right to allow you guys first grabs at the tank and supplies i will be selling it with. I will posted in the next few days with pictures.

Back