Kessil

Reef lab aquatics morgan hill

MichaelB

Supporting Member
So i have a very rare day off, been Debating visiting this newer shop for a while.

Anyone ever been is it worth the stress of driving the freeway to check it out?

Are prices decent?
How is the coral selection?

Nope. Save your time. That place is small and new. For some reason. I think it just changed hands. Use to be that Chris guy and maya lady helping.( I’m not a fan of them ) I think it’s someone else now.
So especially if your time is valuable. Chill at home. Or make your way to Neptune and look at their 10 dollar frags. There’s some good finds sometimes.
This is just my own opinion.

I tried stopping by a few months ago, but the store was closed even though it was during their "open" hours. I'd call ahead before you make the trek, if you do decide to go.

Nope. Save your time. That place is small and new. For some reason. I think it just changed hands. Use to be that Chris guy and maya lady helping.( I’m not a fan of them ) I think it’s someone else now.
So especially if your time is valuable. Chill at home. Or make your way to Neptune and look at their 10 dollar frags. There’s some good finds sometimes.
This is just my own opinion.
Cool, I'm frequently at Neptunes, aqua plus, clear water and violet on occasion.

I may check out l out aqua lab aquira haven't been there in a while, already planning to gonto Neptunes today.

Thanks for the heads up figured i'd ask before i showed up and got pissed off.

I tried stopping by a few months ago, but the store was closed even though it was during their "open" hours. I'd call ahead before you make the trek, if you do decide to go.
I would have been mad thats 60miles round trip for me anyway, plus gas and time.

I'll hold off checking them out for a while.

Back