Neptune Aquatics

Rose Bubble Tip Anemones

Free to supporting members. I have 3 available. Please PM. First two pictures are of the mother colony and not available.

00L0L_37x1mWVRU8Fz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg
00i0i_gsonuYpQAAyz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg
IMG_1952.jpg

Unfortunately I don’t have any easily available right now but I am sure some will come up as they naturally split. I’ll post here when I have more. If you post a looking for post I’m sure you can find one as well. People usually have them available!

I got one. It’s doing fine in my tank. It walk a bit but settled a bit too close to my Yuma mushroom. I supposed let them fight it out

glad to hear it’s doing well! Yep they’ll walk a lot like that to find a good spot. Once settled though they usually wont move if everything is consistent.

Unfortunately I don’t have any easily available right now but I am sure some will come up as they naturally split. I’ll post here when I have more. If you post a looking for post I’m sure you can find one as well. People usually have them available!
Thanks, Looks like Arvin have one . Will see if we're able to schedule something to pick it up

Back