Jestersix

Saltwater fish.com

PjFish

Supporting Member
Got an email for some tangs on sale free shipping..Sale goes on for another 6 hours..
Never ordered from them before just passing along..Info is on front page of their website
Paul

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-29-14-59-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-29-14-59-02.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_2022-09-29-14-58-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-29-14-58-04.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 97
Got an email for some tangs on sale free shipping..Sale goes on for another 6 hours..
Never ordered from them before just passing along..Info is on front page of their website
Paul
Saw your post, and ordered from them for the first time. Their prices are quite higher than liveaquaria.com, but with that discount it comes out slightly cheaper for what I was buying. I got a powder blue tang, and a Nasso for $10. I also had to get three fighting Conches to reach 199. We will see how the shipping goes… Oh, and the shipping was free.

Last edited:
Saw your post, and ordered from them for the first time. Their prices are quite higher than liveaquaria.com, but with that discount, it comes out slightly cheaper for what I was buying. I got a powder blue tang, and a Nasso for $10, I also had to get three fighting Conches to reach 199. We will see how the shipping goes… Oh, and the shipping was free.
Live aquaria had the powder blue for 139, salt waterfish.com had it for 179 basically.

Saw your post, and ordered from them for the first time. Their prices are quite higher than liveaquaria.com, but with that discount it comes out slightly cheaper for what I was buying. I got a powder blue tang, and a Nasso for $10. I also had to get three fighting Conches to reach 199. We will see how the shipping goes… Oh, and the shipping was free.
Hi how did the delivery go and appearance of the fish?
Paul

Back