Jestersix

Show me those torches (or other Euphyllia)

My most unique phyllia is this one, it’s not a cristata but it has a flat green face with frogspawn like tentacles more to the outside. Anyone have a clue what it is or is this just a frogspawn morph?
671ADFC7-F95C-4F7E-A8C6-62AEE4FBEE9A.jpeg

Which torches do you have? Names?

The CaliKid Secret Society is probably my favorite and brightest at the moment (middle front). A few of the top of my head besides that one are a Pieces of the Ocean Holy Grail, a dark blue tip Holy Grail (much like the ASD holy grail), Hellfire, Rasta, Malaysian Gold with bi-color tips, Unique Coral Torch of the Gods, Banana Torch.

4AC0A393-C282-4AA5-B804-5D4537879C9B.jpeg

Top View
7A651836-9511-42BF-9079-C5F9D293A608.jpeg

CFFC7D06-90F9-4568-89DB-43E3705BB185.jpeg

32CC6CE8-F121-4558-8E0C-379AA7281A8F.jpeg

Last edited:
The CaliKid Secret Society is probably my favorite and brightest at the moment (middle front). A few of the top of my head besides that one are a Pieces of the Ocean Holy Grail, a dark blue tip Holy Grail (much like the ASD holy grail), Hellfire, Rasta, Malaysian Gold with bi-color tips, Unique Coral Torch of the Gods, Banana Torch.

View attachment 37579

Top View
View attachment 37580

View attachment 37581

View attachment 37582
Fire
Fine collection
Don’t get burned!

This one is my favorite so far. Tck master torch.
20211003-DSC_4212.jpg

I also have a God torch from ultra rainbow corals that is extremely bright. I just don't have a recent photo of it. I also got a tsa holy grail recently that needs to color up.

View attachment 37579

Top View
View attachment 37580

View attachment 37581

View attachment 37582
Great collection! If anyone wants to trade at some point my tck master torch is almost ready to frag I think.

Chonky dragon soul torch colony, mini dragon soul torch colony (different morph), cotton candy torch, gold wall hammer, green frogspawn, and green torch. (1.5" frag square tile for size reference).

PXL_20220426_050348858.jpg

well -- all this talk of torches made me check in on mine again last night.... good thing. one of them was under attack by ciliates. so went into rescue mode.

think I've managed to save the infected one.

well -- all this talk of torches made me check in on mine again last night.... good thing. one of them was under attack by ciliates. so went into rescue mode.

think I've managed to save the infected one.
Rough -- some of the infection spread to one of my torch babies... the yellow one with purple base in the pic with two side by side.

Decided to take it out of the group QT tank and into its own. Was mostly fine until I treated for ciliates. Wonder if there were ciliates forming on it and the killed ciliates just started creating a localized zone of infection from the decaying matter. The baby next to it is fine as is the one furthest away. Or, it could some of the matter from the infected purple torch got onto the baby... since they are next to each other... :/

Back