Our mission

Sorry everyone havent been posting been busy with dinos

Yes yes and yes, I had dinos show up..I new it was coming, my P04 dropped out to zero for weeks, feed like crazy to get it back up, but befor I pulled the trigger on dosing P04 it showed its ugly face, I have delt with them in the past, but this type is different, I do know that if you have a healthy copepod colny your chances are way less to even have dino even spread due to amipods eat them along with most alge, other than slime type, so going to start up the copepods farm along with the phytoplankton farm, should have some good specimens here in a couple weeks

So if anyone dosent want that ugly dino showing up make shure your pod colonies are strong and happy, along with good bacteria,
Any ways I'll post some posts of me and the dino battle

So far I identified them suckered with my microscope, definitely osteoporosis, but all in all after 3 weeks of a method I'm trying it's clearing up nicely

No need to apologize. People shouldn’t feel pressure to post. This would be a good thing to list in your tank journal. It’s a bump in the road along the way, but good to note that it happened, why you think it may have happened, and mention how you beat it. Good to remember for you and everyone else can learn at the same time.

Last edited:
Back