Kessil

Summer Special on Malaysian Torch - $150/head

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
They are normally $250/head. Super green w/ pink tip.

AA940045-E5DA-4B7D-B241-B6E5AA78017D.jpeg

Don't mean to troll, what is the different btw this Malaysian torch versus regular green torch?

BTW, just for fun, you can buy similar green torch in Malaysia for less than $10 usd. I wonder if TSA will let me through in my carry on next time i visit. :)

Don't mean to troll, what is the different btw this Malaysian torch versus regular green torch?

BTW, just for fun, you can buy similar green torch in Malaysia for less than $10 usd. I wonder if TSA will let me through in my carry on next time i visit. :)

I know you're kinda kidding, but this video was pretty informative on everything that goes into legally importing corals...

The short answer is no, they likely won't let you have it in your carry on, and you might get arrested...

Regular Indo version has way smaller and thinner tentacles and not as bright. When you compare Indo and Malaysian side by side, you’ll see the difference much more easily.

Also, the price of the coral itself is dirt cheap. Getting across the world, now that’s a different story.

Did you know that Peppermint shrimps are bycatch of crabs? When the crab fisherman sold them to the local aquarium distributors, they sold them by the lbs, which equates their cost to the distributors at about $0.50 each. Landed in your tank, they became $10. Go figure.

Frags are cut. Should be ready for pick up on few days.

Price starts from $75-$275

Attachments

• 51B1AABF-FDDF-4813-A4B2-3D1DF9E7097A.jpeg
    51B1AABF-FDDF-4813-A4B2-3D1DF9E7097A.jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 124
Back