Our mission

Tank Breakdown, need to re-home fish

As the title says, I am breaking down my tank due to a move. I plan on selling the tank, which is a Red Sea reefer S-1000, and all the equipment as soon as all the livestock is gone. Here is a list of what I have to re-home:

Nassau Tang
Two Yellow Tangs (captive bred)
Hippo Tang
Purple Tang
Magnificent Foxface
Pair of Ocellaris Clowns
Five Blue Reef Chromis
A Wrasse (I can't remember exactly what type)
Aiptasia eating file fish
Pair of Anthias
Peppermint Shrimp
Assorted crabs/snails

I'm not looking to make any money, just want the animals to go to a good home. I'm located in Elk Grove which is near Sacramento. Did my best to get some pics, but they are camera shy.

Attachments

• IMG_2586.JPG
    IMG_2586.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2587.JPG
    IMG_2587.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_2588.JPG
    IMG_2588.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2589.JPG
    IMG_2589.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2590.JPG
    IMG_2590.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2591.JPG
    IMG_2591.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 146
What's your time frame for the re-homing? I can take everything, and or help get them back to the lower Bay area for redistribution. Only problem is I work Sunday-Monday and all next weekend. Randomly, I'll be in Manteca on Thursday, Dec 1st if we can meet up then. Early afternoon? IDK, give me your thoughts.

I have in-laws in Elk Grove that I visit all the time and would be happy to re-home the Pair of Ocellaris Clowns.

I can take the Nassau, purple, a yellow or 2, the foxface and the anthias. I have a 6ft 225g that will have water in it within a week or 2. I have holding tanks for before that's up and running. If needed and easier for you I can take all and home them all in my tank if you want to try and keep them together or distribute others too.

Back