Cali Kid Corals

Thank you BAR and everyone

Dyngoe

Supporting Member
Hi All,

Nice to put names to faces (even if I forgot many). I don't think I'll forget Kenji or Alvin; you lucky bastards. Just kidding of course.

I really wanted to say "Thank You" to Norman, Albert, Dudley and any one else who worked at getting today's event together. Not only did I walk out with more "stuff" than I cam in with, but more knowlege as well. The presentation by PGS was great and surprisingly came up tonight when I talked with my friends about Steinhart.

Also, a BIG thank you to all of you experienced reefers who help guys like me get further into the addiction without hurting the natural wonder of our ocean reefs. I hope some day I have more to offer and less to need. A very big thank you to Kenji for the trade after the raffle and to Steve for his generosity. If you were on my way home Steve, I would have stopped by your place. Ken's is just a better location for silly things like salt.

That all said, I am glad to be a part of this group and I am glad to have met all of you. Here's looking forward to the next meeting.

Thanks to you for a cool anemone. It attached to the rock as soon as I put it in the tank. It went hiding went the light kick in. Hopefully it won't move around much tonight :D .. Great meeting you today!!

Suck that I can't stay for the meeting and the raffle. I guess Alvin won most of the stuff huh? :D

Albert is the name of my friend's boyfriend that we had dinner with last night. Somehow I put down his name instead of yours. Odd, since he's a 5'6" irishman. :D

Of course the congrats go to you. Nice compilation of sponsor prizes! I told Ken of your predicament when I stopped by his shop. He got a smile and a little chuckle from it.

And thanks to Jim/Bookfish for arranging all the meeting speaker details again!

Maybe one of these days Jim will actually be able to attend a meeting instead of having to go to work :D

[quote author=Dyngoe link=topic=2134.msg21071#msg21071 date=1181455009] I don't think I'll forget Kenji or Alvin; you lucky bastards. Just kidding of course.
[/quote]
It must've been when you saw me putting up the BAR sign out side by the gate - Right? ;) You came home with a nice IC ballast. That alone was worth the drive from Dublin.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=2134.msg21072#msg21072 date=1181457525]I guess Alvin won most of the stuff huh? :D
[/quote]
Who told you Phong?!;D There was another guy who won allot as well. And, there was that guy who won the Lumenarc but opted to put it back into the raffle and Mike won it on the second draw - FIXED! ;D Just Kidding Mike.

Alvin, hey I picked a lot of your tickets, no fair pointing the fix finger at me or I'll bring you down with me!! ;)

Of course I don't know Kenji that well, so can't explain all his winnings :D

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=2134.msg21168#msg21168 date=1181588162]
Alvin, hey I picked a lot of your tickets, no fair pointing the fix finger at me or I'll bring you down with me!! ;)

Of course I don't know Kenji that well, so can't explain all his winnings :D

[/quote]

LOL!.....

Back