Still coordinating help for moving the tank, so I figured I'd chip away at some other projects. First off: the stand.
Thanks for the heads up on the base measurements (~6" between each one for even spacing). Made it one heck of a lot easier. I love the stand: it looks good, it's lightweight, it's solidly built, it's easy to assemble, and as an added bonus...
God bless competent new construction + perfectly level floors on a concrete slab. Checked it multiple ways, because I'm *super* paranoid after my Red Sea's near-failure, and it's bang-on level in every way.
Now that the stand's up, I can start tinkering around with equipment layout and organization as well. I'm trying to prevent the rat's nest of wires that have plagued my prior builds, so I've kept our 3D printer running pretty much constantly to make power brick mounts for XR30s/Vortech/Vectras, as well as controller mounts for the MP40s and Vectras. In addition to the Adaptive Reef controller board I got from @phatduckk
(thank you!), I'll probably mount a small piece of MDF on the back of the tank and mount the power bricks there.
Finally: aquascaping and plumbing. I'll need to wait for the weekend and when my wife has some free time to do this together, but I've been noodling around with a few designs.
Manifold, showing off our plumbing color scheme:
Random portion of scapes (fortunately, that table is almost the exact size of the tank):