Kessil

Theme Parks in Orlando which one to visit?

I'm taking my family to a Disney cruise in two weeks, but after the cruise will be staying in Orlando for another 5 days. Do you guys have any recomendation as to which theme park we should visit while we are in Orlando?

Sea World for sure, feed the dolphins and the sea lions and take a ride on Krakatoa, if you really want to splurge do their whole swim with the dolphins thing! Magic Kingdom is a must see IMO, Epcot is so so, MGM is really cool, and the Nik studio's theme park was pretty cool last time i was there (10+ years ago)

last time I went(tour 7 years ago) I saw Epcott center,disney world, universal studios, universal theme park and Kennedy space center. All were nice places to visit.

We went on a Disney Cruise a while back, it was a blast. Which one are you going on?

To your question, I haven't been to all the parks but I can say you can't go wrong with the big names like MGM and Disney world.

We're taking the Bahamas Disney cruise on the 14th. After the cruise we plan to hit Universal Studio, Disneyworld or/and Kennedy Space Center. Or maybe MGM instead of Disneyworld.

The water park in the town of Disney is way too much fun, they have a 60 mph water slide!!!! My dad brother and I got kicked out two days in a row a few years back, we got a little carried away ;D

My wife and I just went to Orlando two weeks ago. We had a great time at Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Hollywood Studios.

EPCOT is a bit slower-going than Magic Kingdom. But if your kids are not into fast rides, that might be the place to go. Hollywood Studios was my favorite part of the trip. Two rides you must go on: Aerosmith's Rock N' Roll at Hollywood and Mission: Space at EPCOT. Be advised, if you get motion sickness, go onto the "Green" version of Mission: Space. I'm not kidding either, the hallway leading outside from the "Orange" version reeks of vomit.

Back